Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hey, how about some TV notes!

Image Hosted by 
<br />ImageShack.us

Season two of HBO's Carnivale begins this Sunday night. Looking forward to it, since I realy liked season one. Hopefully, no sharks will be jumped. Season one is available on DVD, but it's sporting a ghastly high price tag.

Image Hosted by 
<br />ImageShack.usAlso, I think I'll check out tonight's season four premiere of Alias. It's that damned Lenny Kravitz song in that TV commercial, it's so catchy and so right for that clip that I can't help myself. Anyway, I watched most of season one, when I wasn't watching football on Sunday evening, and wasn't especially impressed- there was too much convoluted baiting and switching and red herrings, which in sufficient numbers just irritate me and make me lose interest- so I didn't watch seasons two and three. I just hope I can figure out who's who and what's what quickly enough.

No comments: