Thursday, February 01, 2007

100 BULLETS #80
DMZ #15
FABLES #57
HELLBLAZER #228
DOCTOR STRANGE: THE OATH #4
CRIMINAL #4
BATMAN AND THE MAD MONK #6
UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #7
DAREDEVIL #93
ABRAXAS AND THE EARTHMAN TP

This is my next DCBS shipment, coming (hopefully) tomorrow. I know, many of you have already read some of these...that's the price I pay for bi-weekly shipping, I guess. Looking forward to rereading Abraxas without having to dig out my Epic Illustrateds over at my Mom's. In an upstairs closet, not her basement.

I still haven't ruled out picking up the new American Virgin at my LCS; that last issue was just good enough to make me reconsider my dropping it. I'm also mulling over picking up Wisdom #2, if they still have a copy. I just liked the title when I paged through it a week or so ago.

That's all I got tonight.

No comments: