Saturday, July 09, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You may recall that I was bitching a little the other day because there didn't seem to be a Cameron Chase pic in that great Micro-Heroes site. Well, as you can plainly see, I was wrong- she was lumped in with the JSA section. Which leads me to think that she must have been featured in at least one of the issues that came out after I dropped the title. Which makes the anal fanboy Chase completist in me groan since the Conisseur of Good Comics inside me had already washed his hands of the JSA book over a year or two ago. So...any of you out there care to tell me which issues she appeared in? Just in case I might want to get them someday.

Back to the Micro-Heroes site, the more I explore, the more I am in amazement at the amount of time and patience and commitment this must have taken, even if these were done by more than one person. And I'm also wondering who I've overlooked- maybe if I click on enough sub-sub-sub menus I'll run across those Thriller pics! Or even Super-Hip!

Other stuff:

For future reference:
AMAZING FANTASY 10 B
CITY OF TOMORROW 3 B
GOTHAM CENTRAL 33 A
NAT TURNER 1 A
NEVERWHERE 1 A-
OCEAN 6 B Entire series B+
SHANNA 6 C+
STRANGE GIRL 2 B-

Watched the 1932 Scarface last night for the first time. I'd post more, but Mrs. B wants to go buy some paint (the house remodeling begins!), so I gotta go. More later.

No comments: