Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, as expected, the GOHRP took precedence today. Then I watched another of my Forties inamoratas, Virginia O'Brien, in the Red Skelton vehicle Merton of the Movies on TCM. Fun, but Virginia didn't sing. Then, swimming lessons for my grandson. And when we got home, it was time for The Old Dark House (Karloff! Charles Laughton! Ernest Thesiger! Gloria Stuart!). Right now, I'm trying to get this done before Zombies on Broadway comes on.

Anyway, as promised, my presumed upcoming haul as per the new Diamond shipping list:

JSA CLASSIFIED #1
LUCIFER #64
THE ATHEIST #2
DAREDEVIL #75
DEFENDERS #1
ULTIMATES 2 #7
LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #14

And quite possibly

SMOKE #2
BANANA SUNDAY #1
THE MIDDLE MAN #1

...all MIA at my LCS. And I'll also have the

ESSENTIAL KILLRAVEN TPB

In my folder; I'll buy it ASAP but probably not Wednesday.

No comments: