Saturday, December 20, 2003

Damn. I forgot that there were NFL games going on today. Anyway, here are my Fearless NFL Pigskin Predictions for this week, minus the Tampa Bay-Atlanta game which is going on even as I type. And the Falcons are kicking their ass! Tampa Bay! And I'm at work where I can't see the game! AAAAGGGH!

Last Week: a stellar 13-3! This year: 136-75, .645.

Minnesota over Kansas City
New England over the NY Jets
St. Louis over Cincinnati (hope not)
Carolina over Detroit
Jacksonville over New Orleans
Tennessee over Houston
Miami over Buffalo
Baltimore over Cleveland
Chicago over Washington
Pittsburgh over San Diego
Dallas over the NY Giants
Philadelphia over San Francisco
Seattle over Arizona
Oakland over Green Bay
Indianapolis over Denver

Coming up later- comics reviews, when I get a chance to write them!




No comments: