Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Casting a sleep-encrusted eye towards the new Diamond shipping list, I see that I'll be getting the following books on the second day of 2004:

ASTRO CITY: LOCAL HEROES #5
HELLBLAZER #191
PLANETARY #18
SMAX #4
TOM STRONG #24


...and...

...get ready for it...



...here it comes...



...I don't believe it- I've been waiting so long for it...



...doesn't this remind you of those email chain letters you get sometimes...


JACK STAFF #12 !

The long awaited (by me, anyway) finale of Paul Grist's B&W JS run, published under the auspices of his own imprint, Dancing Elephant. Of course, I've been anticipating it for so long and have built that anticipation up to such an impossibly high level in my head that I'm bound to be disappointed. But what the hell. Jack Staff 12 is coming out! Hellblazer and Planetary usually get me worked up in a fanboy lather, too, so it looks like a good week.

No comments: