Tuesday, December 09, 2003

And speaking of comics, here's what I'll be getting tomorrow according to the Diamond shipping listy-poo:

HELLBOY WEIRD TALES #6
100 BULLETS #48
FABLES #20
GOTHAM CENTRAL #14
HERO #11
WALKING DEAD #3
WANTED #1
1602 #5


And that's it! Bigger stack than I had the last couple of weeks, for sure. It will be interesting to see if Walking Dead can maintain its strong start, and of course Gotham Central , 100 Bullets and Fables are usually always worthwhile. And then there's 1602. There's a part of me which is telling me to pass on #5, and take the four issues of 1602, three Hulk: Grays, and the two Superman: Red Sons I have, sell them back to my comics shop, and buy the Red Son TPB when it comes out. We shall see. Wanted has J.G. Jones art, which is enough of a reason to buy for me, even though the preview I read comes across as more of Millar trying to recapture past Authority glory, and we have too much faux Authority-ishness going on right now as it is.

No comments: