Tuesday, October 28, 2003

One of the nice things about my new template is that the problem I was having with space in the template code area is now (knock wood, of course) a thing of the past. I can link like a muthafucka without fear of losing precious code at the bottom of the area.

Just added the amusingly named group blog, the Comics Burrito. Go forth and viddy, oh my droogs.

Update: guess I spoke too soon, about the template that is. For some reason, now everything in the body is center justified. Maybe it was because I dropped an MF bomb. I don't know how or why this happening; I have a "center" command but I also did a /center as well, and it should be affecting only the links box and not the body of the page. Sigh. Anybody? Help?

Guess this will be all from me tonight- I have started writing the horror comics post, but it won't get done tonight because Carnivale, The Black Cat, Navy NCIS (see below) and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown are all coming on this evening. Tomorrow, it's off to Bowling Green to get my weekly comics fix and I might even, if the stars all align properly, go see a matinee of Kill Bill. Then, I have a doctor appointment Thursday morning, and hopefully I'll get home in time to see Scars of Dracula which comes on AMC at 11 AM. Later on, that evening we're supposed to see the Horse Cave Theatre production of Frankenstein, featuring my son as a gravedigger, so I don't know how much I'll get done then either! That gosh darn real life- always interfering with by blogging!

But as God is my witness, as God is my witness...they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again! No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

Oh. Sorry. had a little Scarlett O'Hara moment there. What I meant to say is that as God is my witness I intend to finish both that post and more comments on Sean's most recent 13 Days of Halloween entries- before Halloween's over, that is. I've also been over to my Mom's to pull Marvels out of my collection for reappraisal and an eventual piece...key word eventual.

I keep messing around, putting the (center) command in different places. My most recent try wound up left justifying everything. You PC users- is the body still center justified? For a while it was showing up just fine on my Mac, but when I opened this up on a PC everything was wrong.

Oh well. Time to eat supper and vegetate in front of the TV. Oyasumi Nasai, y'all.

No comments: