Monday, October 27, 2003

Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my friends, future events such as these will affect you... in the future!

Like good ol' Ed Wood said via the Uncanny Criswell, here are the comics that will be appearing in my holds folder...in the future! (Well, Wednesday, all right?) According to that most enigmatic of oracles, ye auld Diamond shipping list:

CATWOMAN #24
JLA #89
LEGION #25
HULK: GRAY #2


That's it! Looking forward to the new JLA, and what promises to be a bang-up finale to the best story arc yet by the current regular team. The new Legion promises the return of a character that I had absolutely no desire to see again, but I believe I was in the minority amongst Legion fans: Superboy. And not the modern Superboy, no- the original, Kal-El version. Yawn. Something else scheduled to come out is

ESSENTIAL TOMB OF DRACULA VOL 1

which I would dearly love to get, especially since it's going to be one of the titles I intend to cite in my upcoming horror comics I have known and loved post. It's 15 bucks and black and white, and 15 bucks isn't terrible but it's still a lot for me to drop at once, especially these days. Hm. I wonder if I could sell my JLA/Avengers back to them...!

No comments: