Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Think I'll do this week's This-or-That-Tuesday! Why the heck not?!

A few weeks ago, the theme was breakfast...now it is time for LUNCH!

1. Soup or salad? Soup. Sorry, don't do salads. I know I should, but...
2. Hot or cold sandwiches? Usually cold, once in a while hot, like a steak and cheese.
3. White or whole wheat bread (or rye, etc)? About 50-50 white and wheat. Depends on the sandwich.
4. Pack a lunch for work/school, or buy it? Buy it 99% of the time.
5. If you eat out...fast-food chain, or mom & pop type place? Fast food chain. There aren't too many mom & pop places near where I work.
6. Tuna or chicken salad? Neither. I find both repulsive.
7. Cheese: Swiss or cheddar (or American, etc)? Depends. Usually Swiss.
8. Mustard or mayo? Mustard. I can't stand Mayonnaise.
9. Sandwiches: wrap/pita pocket, or regular bread/roll? Regular bread/roll.
10. Sweet stuff: cookie/cake or fresh fruit? Sad to say, cookie/cake. I'm the first to admit that my diet is not the most healthful one.

No comments: