Saturday, November 19, 2005

Time once more for JOHNNY B's FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS!

Sorry, no time for a celebrity disclaimer spokesperson. Maybe later.

THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR F*CKING WITH YOU!

Last week, 8-6. Not quite 14-0, but I've done worse. Season to date: 93-51, .646.

ST. LOUIS over Arizona
DALLAS over Detroit
JACKSONVILLE over Tennessee
NEW ENGLAND over New Orleans
NY GIANTS over Philadelphia
CAROLINA over Chicago
CLEVELAND over Miami
WASHINGTON over Oakland
ATLANTA over Tampa Bay. But they better be more focused than in last week's embarrasing showing against the Packers. Is it sad that I'm rooting more for my perennially underacheiving Falcons to win 9 games than I am for them to go to the Super Bowl? They've never had back-to-back winning seasons, you know...
PITTSBURGH over Baltimore
SEATTLE over San Francisco
INDIANAPOLIS over Cincinnati. But I smell a possible upset here. Maybe I just need to take a shower.
DENVER over the NY Jets
SAN DIEGO over Buffalo. I thought these guys played already this season...
KANSAS CITY over Houston
MINNESOTA over Green Bay. Friggin' Packers...

Fantasy, money league, lost 26-25. Ouch, babe. No chance of a .500 season for me now. 2-8. dead last in a 4-team division.

Freebie yahoo league: Won, 70-48, 8-1-1, 1st in a 12-team league. But only by a half game, and I play the #2 guy this weekend. Yikes.

No comments: