Saturday, November 05, 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAt left here we have this year's Team That Drives Johnny B Nuts, the Detroit Lions. Whenever I pick against 'em, they win. When I pick 'em to win, they lose. They're not the only team, but they're the one I notice the most this year. Anyway, I wanted to post a picture to go along with my

WEEK 9 FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS


And since the Lions never get any pub or hype, I thought why the funk not. Besides, I'm going to try and pick up perenially-injured WR Charles Rogers for my crappy team in the fantasy money league, and maybe this will bring me, and him, luck. I'm not superstitious, no, not me!

Anyways, the disclaimer:

THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR F*CKING WITH YOU!

CINCINNATI over Baltimore
CLEVELAND over Tennessee
JACKSONVILLE over Houston
KANSAS CITY over Oakland
ATLANTA over Miami
MINNESOTA over Detroit
SAN DIEGO over NY Jets
CAROLINA over Tampa Bay
SEATTLE over Arizona
CHICAGO over New Orleans
NY GIANTS over San Francisco
PITTSBURGH over Green Bay
WASHINGTON over Philadelphia
INDIANAPOLIS over New England

I'm taking too many road teams, and that's scary.

Last week, 9-5 again. Season to date: 71-45, .612.

Fantasy: Money league: Lost 54-31. 2-6. dead last in a 4-team division.
Freebie league: Won 60-49. 6-1-1, first place in a 12-team league!

No comments: