Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Diamond's shipping list for this week got posted late, so hence my post of what I'll be getting from it is late too. Oh well, here goes nuttin.

CATWOMAN #49
LOVELESS #2
LUCIFER #68
SEVEN SOLDIERS: FRANKENSTEIN #1
SEVEN SOLDIERS: ZATANNA #4
DAREDEVIL #79

And I'll most likely wander over to my LCS to pick up

DOWN #1 since it's by Ellis and Tony Harris, a pairing so inriguing that I'm surprised I didn't pre-order it. But I just know I'll have that Nilsson song (you know, "You gotta have soap/to wash your sins away/you gotta have hope/it's the price you got to pay/you gotta give love/or your love will wash away") in my head as I do.

and

PERHAPANAUTS #1: I think this is by Craig Rousseau, an artist whose work has graced this here blog on one or two occasions. If the ol' LCS gets a rack copy, I might just take it off their hands.

Also, GIANT MONSTER #2 is coming out; I kinda-sorta enjoyed the no-frills first issue and if you are tempted to get this make sure you get them both. Or wait for the trade, if one gets released.

No comments: