Monday, November 28, 2005

It's late, I'm feeling a cold coming on, I'm tired. I shall soon lay me down to sleep. But first, I must indulge my overwhelming compulsion to tell you wonderful people out there WHAT NEW COMICS I'LL BE GETTING THIS WEEK, courtesy of the latest Diamond shipping list. The list, Don Pardo, if you please.

BPRD: THE BLACK FLAME #4
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #12
LOSERS #30
NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE #5
SILENT DRAGON #5
FELL #3
EXPATRIATE #4 (Never saw #3, damn it)
STRANGE GIRL #5
F. PAUL WILSON'S THE KEEP #2

A hefty haul, no doubt about it. I'll also be hitting the comics shop Wednesday to score a copy of DOOM PATROL #18 for my pal Dave Puckett, and I'll probably read it to see how the naked girl gets out of the sharp glass prison she's in. Another publication you might want to check out if you spy it on the stands is the COLONIA VOL 2: ON INTO GREAT LANDS TP- I'll be honest, I haven't read it myself...though I got a review copy today and I'll read it ASAP. I recommend it solely on the basis that it's published by Unca Larry and AiT/PlanetLar, and they're a reliable source of sequential goodness.

Good night, lads and lassies.

No comments: