Saturday, July 24, 2004

Very tired this evening...been helping out at an auction for my father-in-law's auction/realty business. You never appreciate the true meaning behind the old saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" until you've been to an auction to liquidate someone's home and belongings. Anyway, hot, sweaty work all day long. So not much bloggy goodness from me today. BUT.



A very special BSBdG goes out to Theresa Ann Doyle-Jones, aka Mrs. B, who turns the same age as her somewhat less-than-better half this very day. The old saying "Behind every successful man is a woman who loves him" has never been truer, except I haven't been all that successful.

Also,



BSBdG's also go out to Thriller artist and helluva nice guy Trevor Von Eeden. I'm not sure how old he is, I think it's a couple of years more than me. Anyway, he's not quite the red-hot, up-and-coming golden boy artist he used to be, but somehow I think there's still great work to come from TVE. And rest assured I'll be along to let you know when.

No comments: