Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Got my confirmation email today, so if all goes according to plan I'll be gettin' some new comics on Friday! And they are:

DELPHINE #3: Haven't had any Sala weirdness for a long time; this is a nicely rendered take on the Snow White fairy tale.

SCALPED #20: This promises to be a rip-roaring, hilarious look at the life and loves of young Native American buck Dashiell Bad Horse, who is cutting a trail of hijinx throughout today's wild west and leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake...huh? What? Oh, sorry. I got mixed up there. Never mind.

AMBUSH BUG: YEAR NONE #2: Now, this one does promise many yuks. Or at least some knowing chuckles. I keep expecting Super-Hip to pop up here; perhaps the Hope Estate isn't down with that.

MADAME XANADU #3: Man, talk about link rot- when I reviewed the previous issue a few weeks ago, I posted a link to a website that had a good picture of the Grampy character from the old Betty Boop cartoons, which was Amy Hadley's apparent art reference for Merlin. It's gone now, and I've been too lazy to find another. Oh, wait, I just did.

NORTHLANDERS #9: I miscalculated; I meant to go trades-only with this title and thought I had dropped it. Oh well, it will work itself out.

DAREDEVIL #110: Stay tuned as we remain on the edge of our seats, anxious to find out if Matt's allowed to smile this time out, and have nothing particularly shitty happen to him! Vegas oddsmakers place the likelihood at 25-1.

CATWOMAN #82: This title's ninth life is gone.

BLUE BEETLE #30: This is one reboot that they did right, Mr. DiDio. Just so ya know.

No comments: