Saturday, December 31, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIt's "snow" use in delaying, it's time for JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PICKS...WEEK 17!

Last week, slightly better at 9-7. Season to date: 145-80 (+/- 1), .644

As always, the disclaimer. THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR F*CKING WITH YOU!

Not a whole lot for some of these teams to play for, so who the heck knows what we'll be getting. I've never let that stop me before, though!

SAN DIEGO over Denver
NY GIANTS over Oakland
INDIANAPOLIS over Arizona
BALTIMORE over Cleveland
KANSAS CITY over Cincinnati
NEW ENGLAND over Miami
TAMPA BAY over New Orleans
SEATTLE over Green Bay
PITTSBURGH over Detroit
NY JETS over Buffalo
CAROLINA over Atlanta. There's no "D" in Atlanta Falcons, y'know. Plus, the game is more important to the Panthers. That said, hope I'm wrong, because I would be delighted if they could actually finish with consecutive winning records for the first time in, like, the history of ever.
SAN FRANCISCO over Houston
JACKSONVILLE over Tennessee
CHICAGO over Minnesota
WASHINGTON over Philadelphia
DALLAS over St. Louis

I won 3rd place in the freebie Yahoo league. Whoop-de-freakin-doo.

No comments: