Monday, December 12, 2005

Crazy busy weekend, so once again I've promised posts I couldn't deliver. But one thing I can always seem to find time for is WHAT I'M GETTING THIS WEEK (AND LAST) PER THE NEW DIAMOND SHIPPING LIST!

Special Falcons-Saints halftime edition.

POWERS #15
NAT TURNER #2
SURROGATES #3
ROCK N ROLL ONE SHOT
ULTIMATES 2 #9
GOTHAM CENTRAL #38
JONAH HEX #2
SEVEN SOLDIERS: MISTER MIRACLE #2
JINGLE BELLE: THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (woo hoo!)
HAWAIIAN DICK THE LAST RESORT #3 (double woo hoo!)
100 BULLETS #67
DMZ #2
LOCAL #2

Missing is

LOVE AND ROCKETS V2 #15; it's on my unshipped orders list but I know it hit stores last week because I saw it in my LCS, oh irony of ironies. Gotta get this straightened out!

I've also got the FUSED ONE SHOT courtesy the wonderful folks at Boom!; I'll review it ASAP.

Back to the game! Man, I'll tell ya- the Falcons tackle like they weigh 80 lbs. and everybody else weighs 300.

No comments: