Friday, December 02, 2005

Another hellishly busy week, I'm afraid, but I hope to make some blog hay over the weekend.

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know that the new Last Call is up over at CBG. In it, I make some pithy comments about SEVEN SOLDIERS: FRANKENSTEIN #1, SS: ZATANNA #4, LOVELESS #2, CATWOMAN #49, DAREDEVIL #79, and LUCIFER #68.

And I'm sad to report that this will be the last Last Call, due to a number of circumstances, mostly beyond my control but no less understandable. I wish Alan David Doane, Chris Hunter, Chris Allen, and all those guys the best in the future with the site, and I thank them for letting me pretend to be a real columnist/reviewer for a while.

If for some reason you value my opinion on the funnybooks still, I'll continue to review them here at the Show, just like I always have.

No comments: