Monday, December 19, 2005

It's been over two weeks now since I got any new comics, so it seems kinda pointless- but I can't help myself. Here's what I'll be getting one of these days according to the NEW DIAMOND SHIPPING LIST!

HELLBLAZER #215
LIGHT BRIGADE TP
LUCIFER #69
SEVEN SOLDIERS: BULLETEER #2
TESTAMENT #1
TOP 10: BEYOND THE FARTHEST PRECINCT #5
WIMBLEDON GREEN, GREATEST COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD HC

Also coming out, and I overlooked it somehow when I made out my DCBS order, is OWLY VOL 3: FLYING LESSONS, which will be worth a trip to the LCS to see if they got a copy.

The MOME VOL 2 GN is also coming out; I managed to miss Vol. 1, but this anthology looks worthy of your attention.

And that's all, folks! I'm supposed to get my 2 weeks' shipment tomorrow, and reviews will be forthcoming.

No comments: