Monday, March 07, 2005

Took the day off yesterday, so many bloggers have beaten me to the punch with this announcement. But since I've been reading and writing about their books lately, I think I'll mention it anyway. And now, here's a message from Chris Staros, of Top Shelf Productions:

Hey Comics Fans,

For the next ten days -- from Sunday March 6th thru Tues March 15th --
Top Shelf is having its biggest web sale ever. When you visit the site,
you'll find over 90 graphic novels and comics on sale, with fifty titles
marked down to just $3 (!), twenty titles marked down to just $1 (!), and a
slew of other key titles just slashed! All we ask is that you hit a $30
minimum on sale and/or non-sale items (before shipping). It's a great
opportunity to load up on all those graphic novels you've wanted to try,
but just never got around to picking up. Get 'em while supplies last!

Please note that this sale is GOOD for "direct market" retailers as well,
and comic book shops will get their wholesale discount on these sale
prices. Certain minimums apply, so retailers please email us for details.


For the list, with prices, go here.

And don't forget, I'm giving away two copies of the Top Shelf Tales, their 2004 Free Comic Book Day offering. James Kochalka! Jeffrey Brown! Scott Morse! Free! I'll even pay shipping! And for your part, you don't have to do anything. No essays, no artwork. Girls can send me naked pictures if they like, but it's not required. Just email me your snailmail address, that's all you gotta do. First come, first served.

No comments: