Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spawn of Frankenstein chapters 3 and 4 will have to be delayed for a little while; I couldn't get back to it last night, I'm at work today and don't have my comics with me, and I have to engineer a ballgame tonight so one plus one plus one equals no chance to scan and post. Judging by the underwhelming response I've received so far to this, life will go on.

In the meantime:

The Comicbookslut is rockin' tha house with a fine article on why comic book movies nine and one half times out of ten leave a lot to be desired.

I should have announced this a day or two ago, but hey, better late than whatever. Go here. That irrepressible Dara Naraghi is giving away comics again. However, unlike me, he actually stands a chance of achieving his goal.

Sunday night's episodes of Deadwood and Carnivalé were so damn good, especially Deadwood, that I watched 'em again on Monday night! Adding to the fun is the addition of Sarah Paulson (Merlyn from JBS favorite American Gothic) to Deadwood and Glenn Shadix, Otho from Beetlejuice (he's been in a hundred thousand films, but I always think of him as Otho) as Brother Justin's hand picked senator-to-be in Carnivalé.

From a site I had forgotten about, FootnoteComics.com, comes this look at kinda-sorta recent issues of Gotham Central.

That's all I got right now. Hopefully more later.

No comments: