Monday, March 28, 2005

Just in case you care.

BPRD: THE DEAD #5
CONCRETE: HUMAN DILEMMA #4
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #4
OCEAN #5
SECRET WAR: BOOK FOUR
AMAZING JOY BUZZARDS #4
MEAT CAKE #14

My haul Wednesday, according to the new Diamond shipping list.

I haven't decided whether I'll pick up AMAZING JOY BUZZARDS or SECRET WAR; the last issue of AJB didn't exactly grab me where I felt it, and I'm kinda to the point where I don't really give a shit anymore about the other. And of course, we can't forget STREET ANGEL #5 and SHAOLIN COWBOY #2, which may come in, but probably won't. I also still have two issues of DETECTIVE COMICS, #'s 802 and 803, stuck back in my folder and I'd kinda like to read those so I might just put two back and draw two from the deck, as they say in poker.

Kinda makes me miss the days when I would grab my books off the spinner rack, y'know?

No comments: