Friday, October 21, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OK, thanks to Hurricane Wilma (does anybody else hear Fred Flinstone's voice on the end credits of the old cartoon shouting "WILLLLMAAAAA!!"?) there's gonna be an NFL game tonight, and since I decided to move my FEARLESS NFL PROGNOSTICATIONS back over here at the main site, I guess I should go ahead and pick a winner.

But first, the disclaimer.

THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR FUCKING WITH YOU!

So, without any further ado:

KANSAS CITY over Miami.

Record last week: a scintillating 11-3! Guess being back at the Show agrees with my chimerical luck. Season to date: 53-35, .602.

Fantasy: Money league, lost 42-30, I'm 2-4 and last in a 4-team division. Freebie league, won 72-66 and moved into 1st in a 12-team league with a 4-1-1 record. Injuries are killing me in that league, though- I've got Randy Moss and Julius Jones both on the bench and not much to replace them.

I'll do the rest tomorrow.

No comments: