Saturday, October 15, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLove those unis. They're the coolest in the NFL, and the Chargers are idiots for not wearing them regularly.

Well, it's not like there's a whole lot of comics, music, and movie-related stuff here lately that this will interfere with, so join with me now as I welcome the return of JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS to the Show!

The disclaimer, if you please:

THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR FUCKING WITH YOU!

Last week, a disappointing 7-7. Overall, 42-32, .568.

CLEVELAND over Baltimore
CHICAGO over the Ship of Fools, I mean Minnesota
DALLAS over the NY Giants
DETROIT over Carolina
KANSAS CITY over Washington
ATLANTA over New Orleans
PITTSBURGH over Jacksonville
TAMPA BAY over Miami
CINCINNATI over Tennessee
BUFFALO over the NY Jets
DENVER over New England
SAN DIEGO over Oakland
SEATTLE over Houston
INDIANAPOLIS over St. Louis

Fantasy: Cut-Throat money league, WON 41-33. 2-3, tied for 3rd in a 4-team division.
Yahoo freebie league: WON 52-47. 3-1-1, 2nd place in a 12-team league, 1/2 game out of 1st.

No comments: