Monday, October 17, 2005

New Diamond shipping list up, so that means I'll post the list of what I should be recieving this week, either there or in the mail. ** means through DCBS.

ASTRO CITY: THE DARK AGE #4
HELLBLAZER #213**
LUCIFER #67**
SEVEN SOLDIERS: KLARION THE WITCH BOY #4**
TOP TEN: BEYOND THE FARTHEST PRECINCT #3**
SHAOLIN COWBOY #4 (If they get it at the LCS)
SURROGATES #2 (ditto)
BANANA SUNDAY #3 (likewise)

Also on the MIA list: THE KEEP #1, JACK STAFF #9 and THE EXPATRIATE #3.

Won't be buying but I recommend highly:

ALISON DARE LITTLE MISS ADVENTURES TP #1
ALISON DARE LITTLE MISS ADVENTURES VOL 2

Fun, with outstanding Jason Bone art.

Also won't be buying, but am beginning to get curious:

MANHUNTER #15

You see, I love Chase. Cameron Chase, from the much-missed late 90s series that DC continues to milk for guest appearances- and if I read correctly, Chase is now a regular character in this book, which I declined to buy from the beginning for its bland art, and my interest hasn't been especially piqued due to always reading about how the courtroom scenes have been mishandled. But it's CHASE; I want to keep up with what she's doing, and what they're doing with her. Guess I should be happy that she hasn't been sodomized by Doctor Phosphorus or somesuch. Maybe if there's a trade with her in it, I could go that route...but despite some nice Jae Lee covers, the art bores me silly.

No comments: