Friday, March 18, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yes, it's come to this. Super busy all day at the "main" job, then worked at the radio station this evening engineering the board for the state high school basketball tournament games we're carrying, and I get to get up and do the same thing tomorrow at 8:45 AM CST. Then, at 4 PM, I get together with a gang of drunken degenerates to participate in our fantasy baseball draft, which will last God knows how long. Then I get to get up at, oh, 5 AM and do the Sunday morning gospel programming thing (AKA Ringmaster of the Holy Roller Circus) from 6 AM-1:30 PM. So what I'm trying to say is that blogging may be light for the next 36 hours or so.

So in the meantime, here's a picture of Satan Cat, also known as Dino. I'm not sure when this was taken, but it's been fairly recently, I'm sure. The date on the file isn't accurate. Yes, I'm cat blogging because I haven't got the time or energy to write anything substantial. I'll try to get back in the saddle Sunday afternoon or Monday, unless I'm to hung over.

Chin-chin.

No comments: