Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"With Dylan, so much has been said about him, it's difficult so say anything about him that hasn't already been said, and say it better. Suffice it to say Dylan is a planet to be explored. For a songwriter, Dylan is as essential as a hammer and nails and a saw are to a carpenter."

Leave it to Tom Waits to say that there's nothing that can be said about Dylan that no one's said before...then he goes and says something that (to the best of my knowledge, anyway) no one's said before! Anyway, this quote is from an Observer article in which Tom lists his most cherished albums of all time, and I'm proud to say that we share one at least.

Which one? Well, I guess I'll have to post a top 25 list someday, as I've been threatening to do for two years now, so you'll know!

Thanks to Mik Cary for the link...

No comments: