Friday, March 18, 2005

It started as just a way to comment on other people's LiveJournals without having to hand code a link to the Show, and otherwise not post anonymously...and so I could have one of those neato-keeno icons when I did comment- but lately, I've been indulging myself in a little writing over there as well. I call it, in my own clever little fashion, The Johnny Bacardi LiveJournal Show, and I'm beginning to think perhaps I could emphasize the comics stuff (which I pretty much do now, actually) here and write things of a more personal nature, and music and such, post art on those infrequent occasions that I do any, over there, and very little, if any comics. I think most, not all, but most of my readers visit here for the comics stuff anyway...but the thing is, I don't like to get in a rut of writing about one thing exclusively, and a second venue might provide a way to maintain a focus over here. Or perhaps I'm just over-analyzing, as usual, and I should just do whatever comes naturally. Anyway, I'm linking to the LJ in my "I Me Mine" section, and feel free to check it out whenever you please!

Just wanted to share...more later, time permitting.

No comments: