Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm home from work with a nasty cold right now, so blogging will be light today if at all. But don't cry for me, Argentina, because it's just one of those sniffly-nose and run-down-feeling type colds and with some rest and that sort of stuff I should be fit as a fiddle and right as rain tomorrow. I hope. What does suck is that I won't be able to go get my new comics today. Bleah.

By the way- that long-awaited top 50 (yeah, I know, I said 25- actually the list is 55, I couldn't stop) favorite albums list is up and awaiting your perusal at the LiveJournal Show. I put it there so it would stay up longer. Anyway, check it out and having checked, comment! God loveth a cheerful commenter, or something like that.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHuh? That drawing? Oh, yeah- JBS favorite Jen Wang has updated her main website with lots of great art, and you, yes you, should go look at it while I convalesce. Click on the pic to see it full size, or just click on the link- it's the illo that graces her index page!

Jen also has work appearing in September in an interesting-looking anthology called You Ain't No Dancer with the likes of Bryan Lee O'Malley, Jim Mahfood, Hope Larson, and others. More competition for my pathetically inadequate entertainment dollar.

Anyway, I'm going to go pass out in front of the TV now. Déwa mata.

No comments: