Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIt's a mighty long way from Bumfuck, Kentucky to Toronto, Canada, but as a member in good stead of the Comics Blogosphereiverse I feel like it's my civic duty to inform each and every one of you wondeful reader-type people that all the skinny, the 4-1-1, the in-fo-may-shun is now available for the Toronto Comic Arts Festival at the web page that you, yes you, can visit by merely clicking on the link in this very sentence about 18 words previous. Lotsa cool guests will be there including Darwyn Cooke, James Jean, JBS Favorite Jason (Mutant, Texas; Alison Dare) Bone, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Hope Larson, and many many more including some Flight contributors such as the radiant and hellacool JBS Favorite Vera Brosgol.

Don't go out of your way to look for me there, but if you're able you should go. So saith I!

Two Toronto-related things I'd love to have: A Toronto Maple Leafs jersey (classic and classy, and you remember hockey, don't you?), and a copy of the TCAF Free Comic Book Day offering, Comics Festival!. I hope my comics shop gets some copies, but you never know about them.

No comments: