Monday, April 05, 2004

Boy, I've been a posting demon today, haven't I?

Anyway, the new Diamond shipping list is now up, and it looks like I'll be getting

BPRD: A PLAGUE OF FROGS #2
MY FAITH IN FRANKIE #4
SANDMAN PRESENTS: THESSALY, WITCH FOR HIRE #3
DEEP SLEEPER #2


And that's it! Looks like I'll be picking up that new Mojo magazine that came out last week, so I won't be getting off that easily. Besides, I'm still not through that monster shipment of AiT/Planet Lar books yet...I will get around to reviewing them very soon, probably 3 or 4 at a time over the next month or so. This week? Well, the first issue of Plague of Frogs was the strongest Hellboy spinoff in a good long while, and I see no reason why that shouldn't continue; Frankie is winding up, and I'm eager to see how it all gets resolved; Thessaly grabbed me about halfway through last issue, so it's got my attention now, and Deep Sleeper's premiere issue was intriguing stuff. So quality, not quantity, is the order of the day on Wednesday.

No comments: