Saturday, November 29, 2003

And now, the remainder of my Fearless NFL Pigskin Prognostications. Lotta tough games to predict this weekend. As always, bet at your own risk. But if you took Detroit and the points Thursday on my advice, why not send me a small percentage?

Indianapolis over New England
New York Giants over Buffalo
St. Louis over Minnesota
Chicago over Arizona
Atlanta over Houston
Baltimore over San Fransisco
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati
Philadelphia over Carolina
Washington over New Orleans
Denver over Oakland
Kansas City over San Diego
Seattle over Cleveland (my gut feeling tells me to go with the Browns, though- don't know why. Seattle's 6-0 at home)
Tampa Bay over Jacksonville
Tennessee over the New York Jets

Thursday: 1-1. Last weekend: 11-5. Overall: 103-60 (counting Thursday), .632.

No comments: