Friday, November 21, 2003

And now, chapter twelve of my ongoing compulsion to embarrass myself, Johnny B's Fearless NFL Pigskin Prognostications!

A day early, 'cause I don't think I'll be blogging tomorrow. Going out of town for a while.

Last week: 9-7. I am nothing if not consistent. Overall: 91-54, .628.

Cleveland over Pittsburgh
Indianapolis over Buffalo
Green Bay over San Fransisco
Minnesota over Detroit
Carolina over Dallas
New England over Houston
Seattle over Baltimore
Philadelphia over New Orleans
New York Jets over Jacksonville
Denver over Chicago
St. Louis over Arizona
Kansas City over Oakland
Tennessee over Atlanta
Cincinnati over San Diego
Miami over Washington
New York Giants over Tampa Bay

Bet at your own risk. The Bacardi Show accepts no responsibility for money lost.

No comments: