Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Here's what I'll have waiting for me at the ol' comics shop tomorrow, according to the Diamond shipping list-

ARKHAM ASYLUM LIVING HELL #5
BAD GIRLS #2
CATWOMAN #22
FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE JUSTICE LEAGUE #3
DAREDEVIL #51
JLA AVENGERS #1


Here's where it gets confusing. I didn't get Superman: Red Son last week...it's not on my pull list, and I somehow overlooked it on the rack- assuming my shop even got enough copies. If it's there, I'll get it. Also, I'm not sure if I've signed up for the Madman Super Groovy King Size Special 1, but I'll certainly get that too (it's pricey, though, at $6.95) if it's not reprints. I looked at previews for the new Bad Girls, with new inker Jason Bone (a fave of mine), and it looks sweet. Story? We'll see. I'm not signed up for the long-awaited JLA/Avengers wingding, because I'm just not all that excited by the creative team and am kinda in a "bored with spandex" phase...but my curiosity might get the best of me.

Of course you know I'll review whatever I buy...that's a threat and a promise.

No comments: