Time to do a This or That Tuesday, before Tuesday's done...
The Media Edition
1. TV or radio?
Even though I work, part-time, in radio and listen to ESPN radio a lot, I'm still a hopeless TV addict.
2. On the radio: talk or music station?
I live in Music Radio Hell, so it's mostly talk, and mostly ESPN.
3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)?
Oh, definitely real books, even though I'm having trouble concentrating on them for a couple of years now. I can't do books on tape, especially when I'm driving...something grabs my attention and I've totally lost two or three pages.
4. Actual newspaper, or web version?
I do check out web newspaper pages upon occasion, like the BG Daily Times (hello, Bowling Green! Do you miss me?), Louisville Courier-Journal or USA Today, but I subscribe to the actual Courier and usually buy a USA Today every day.
5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer?
Never read the Journal, but I do occasionally skim through an Enquirer when I'm standing in line at the grocery...
6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news?
Neither, really. Don't watch news broadcasts very often. Once in a while, local news...but once in a very long while.
7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass?
See it anyway. You never know. Depends on what the reviewer says.
8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter?
Most of the time, wait. Depends on the film.
9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna?
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why?
Hate to say it, because I still believe in and use print media...but probably electronic. Takes up less space and kills less trees!