Wednesday, May 21, 2003

In the spirit of better late than never, here's that This-or-That Tuesday.

May 20: Even More Potpourri...

...because it smells delicious!

1. Large or small family?
Relatively (no pun intended) small. I'm an only child, and while I have a fair amount of uncles, aunts and cousins, it's not as big as many I know.
2. Potato chips or pretzels?
Depends. With hamburgers, hot dogs and that sort of thing, chips. With beer or as a seperate snack, pretzels.
3. House or apartment?
House. In my possesion(and the bank's) since 1985.
4. Zebras or giraffes?
Aaah, who cares?
5. Candles or potpourri?
Candles.
6. Flowers or trees?
Both have their charms
7. Right or left-handed?
Right handed. There's nothing at Ned Flanders' Leftorium for me.
8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals?
None of the above.
9. Comedy or drama?
Like 'em both, sometimes at the same time.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not?
No, because I dislike either/or solutions. Compromises are not always a sign of weakness or a bad thing to be avoided at all costs. I'm not a regular smoker, unless you count the occasional cigar, but I respect the right of those who choose to be to ruin their lungs...and I think the perils of second hand smoke are exaggerated.

No comments: