Tuesday, May 06, 2003

According to the new Diamond Shipping List, I'll have the following waiting for me tomorrow:

NEVERMEN STREETS OF BLOOD #3
TONY MILLIONAIRE SOCK MONKEY #1
100 BULLETS #44
100% #5
AUTHORITY VOL 2 #1
FILTH #10
LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN VOL II #5
CLOCKMAKER #3
MR GUM ONE SHOT
COMIC BOOK ARTIST #24

Looks like an expensive week! Don't these people know I'm unemployed right now? Oh well. I'm looking forward to the long overdue League of Ex-G (saw the trailer for the film, and I gotta say they made the film, which I'm afraid will be a trainwreck, look real good) and the equally long-awaited 100% 5. 100% is one of the best things I've read in a long time, and while I understand why Paul Pope's late with it, it hasn't made the wait any easier! The penultimate issue of Nevermen promises to be a winner as well. And of course, there's my semi-monthly "aw shit" book, the seven dollar Comic Book Artist magazine...I haven't decided whether or not I want to keep getting it when it changes editorial hands later this year.

No comments: