Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I'm taking a lunch break, so I'll indulge in that fun-filled Q and A session known in the civilized world as This-or-That Tuesday!

*Another Potpourri Edition*

Because we didn't come up with a theme this week! But potpourri is fun, too!

1. Packrat or minimalist?
Most definitely packrat. I've got shit piled up everywhere.

2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Desktop. Wish I could afford a laptop, but I don't know what I'd do with one if I could.

3. Seashore or mountains?
Hard one. Like both, but I'll say seashore because it's been ages since I've been anywhere in sight of an ocean.

4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Carpet. Bare floors are cold and unyielding, but nice to look at in other people's houses.

5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Bottled. Our tap water sometimes has these mysterious floaties in it.

6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
I patronize both, but tend to get stuff on eBay more often. Just recently I won two Eels CDs and a Kane graphic novel.

7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Oh, big scary tigers, of course!

8. Front door or back door?
I've never been accused of being a back-door man.

9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
None. Jewelry bugs me. Took me forever to get used to wearing a watch!

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
Depends on the job and the boss. My last job, I could have asked off, no problem. But I've worked at a few places where it was necessary to embellish the truth from time to time.

No comments: