Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Small personal note. Mrs. Bacardi feeds about 850 stray cats that congregate on our deck every morning. Well, actually only about 6 or 7, but it seems like 850. Anyway, problem is that blackbirds apparently like to eat cat food as well, and they help themselves, crapping all over our deck in the process. I put a bird feeder in the back yard, hoping to attract their attention back there, and it worked for a while but now it seems like the bird feeder I have now is too small for the bigger birds, which have returned to feasting and shitting on our deck again. I'm sitting here typing and watching them swoop back and forth right now. Sigh. Guess I'll have to get another, bigger bird feeder.

I'm gonna get up from here and go watch Femme Fatale, then I'll probably write a paragraph or two about the movies I've seen lately.

I need a job.

No comments: