Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FALL OF CTHULHU #1
FIRST IN SPACE
KEITH GIFFEN'S TAG: CURSED #1
LONE RACER
PLEASE RELEASE
THE LAST SANE COWBOY
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE: REDUX
AMERICAN VIRGIN #13

What we have here is a list of comics, graphic novels, and so on that are patiently waiting for me to administer my tender reviewing mercies upon them. I hate it when I get behind like this. And this is only the list of books that I acquired before my usual DCBS shipment, which arrived last Friday!

Which was comprised of:

IMMORTAL IRON FIST #4
JONAH HEX #18
MIDNIGHTER #6
FELL #8
ALL STAR SUPERMAN #7
BPRD: GARDEN OF SOULS #2
TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED #7
STORMWATCH PHD #6
FABLES #60
MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #1

Rest assured I'll get to them eventually; despite the fact that I've been sitting here almost every night with my laptop in my, well, lap, I haven't been able to muster up the sugar to get them knocked out.

And this concludes my "posting just to post something because I haven't posted anything in a couple of days" post.

In the meantime, why not go to Living Between Wednesdays and check out one of the most charming Archie stories I've ever read...and you know me, I'm not a big Archie fan here, so that's saying something.

No comments: