Monday, April 23, 2007

Finding myself with a little time on my hands today, so I thought I'd play around with Sleestak's "Who Does Mary Love" meme...



Ganked the framed pic from Warren Ellis. He's been using Rasputin for an LJ icon for ages now, effectively preventing me from doing the same, darn it.

And speaking of the Intarwub Jesus:



Apparently Mr. Ellis and Mary had a fling back in her young, dissolute days, and she never got over it. Apologies to Mr. E for hijacking his pic, but this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the meme and you know how it is with first instincts and such. Besides, it's not like a) Ellis reads this blog anyway, and b) he's shy about posting his mug all over the WWW. Think of this as a viral advertising project, mkay?

Finally, there's THIS fellow:



Who seems to always succumb to me-tooism.


As usual, when you apply your magical click to these pics, they grow proportionally in size right there on your very own screen! Try it and see!

No comments: