Wednesday, March 08, 2006

To quote Brett Somers, "Good gravy Marie!" I haven't posted anything since Saturday?!?

And I'm sorry, but I don't really have much to offer right now, either- long hard day at the office, I'm afraid. Stupid Indesign file gave me fits all day when I was trying to send it to the imagesetter. Makes me tired, I tell you, since it was far from the only job I had to send out.

Anyways, eventually I'll get around to the last two issues of Beowulf, as well as, just maybe, another Johnny B Heart Netflix with my opinions and observations about Fantastic Four, The Skeleton Key, Knockaround Guys, and Domino. I'm also mulling over the selctions for that Feature that Time Forgot, JB's Mondo Vinyl-O! haven't done one in months.

Of course, I'm sure you all know not to hold your breath or stand on one leg waiting.

So in lieu of anything substantial, here's a quick list of my next comics shipment, which should have been sent out today but apparently hasn't:

LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #15
ULTIMATES 2 #10
LOCAL #4
DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON #2
NEXT WAVE #2
HELLBOY: MAKOMA #2
JONAH HEX #5
FELL #4
POWERS #17
SEVEN SOLDIERS: FRANKENSTEIN #3
SEVEN SOLDIERS: MISTER MIRACLE #4
AMERICAN VIRGIN #1
FABLES #47

And that's it! Yes, I know that Love & Rockets has been out for weeks, but for some reason DCBS didn't get my copy and are finally now shipping it. Oh well, it's all good. I'll also be heading to the LCS, where they'll be having a 20% off sale this weekend, to pick up a few back issues of Manhunter, to go with the four (#'s 16-19) I got on eBay the other day.

That's all I got for now. Be good, and be good to each other.

No comments: