Friday, January 06, 2006

The NFL playoffs are upon us, so now it is incumbent upon me to bestow upon you JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PLAYOFF PICKS!

Last week's regular season finale: 10-6. My final 2005 regular season record: 155-86 (+/- 1 game), .643.

I start with a clean slate for the playoffs. Here goes:

TAMPA BAY over Washington. I know, the Skinnies have been hot, but they feel like a team which is a year away.

NEW ENGLAND over Jacksonville. I just can't see the better than you think Jag-wires going up there and beating Belichick.

CAROLINA over the NY Giants. Sorry, Roger, but the learning curve of Eli Manning gets a little steeper now that he's in the playoffs. He'll be back, though.

PITTSBURGH over Cincinnati. I like Cincy, I really do, but the last couple of weeks have been dismaying.

No comments: