Monday, May 02, 2005

Just in case you care, here's what I'll be getting this week according to the new Diamond shipping list:

CONCRETE: HUMAN DILEMMA #5
JINGLE BELLE #4
BATMAN: DARK DETECTIVE #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE #11
SEVEN SOLDIERS: SHINING KNIGHT #2
DETECTIVE COMICS #806
SHANNA, THE SHE DEVIL #4

Of course, I still haven't purchased Detective #'s 803 and 805 yet, so I may get the latter instead so I don't get ahead of myself on the Lapham arc. For old times' sake, I'm giving Englehart and Rogers a chance with Dark Detective. Penultimate issues of Justice League Elite and Concrete, and I'm almost ashamed to say which one I'll miss more. It's been forever since Jingle Belle #3 came out; glad to see it will be done before Christmas. Another tiny step forward in the baby-steps progression of Seven Soldiers, and more soft core T & A with Shanna. Not the best of weeks, but probably not the worst either.

Last week's comics in review, comin' up later tonight...

No comments: