Friday, May 06, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hello, everybody, my name is Kelly Clarkson, and I'm delighted to inform you that I am the Johnny Bacardi Show spokesperson for the month of May. I'm sure you've noticed that JB hasn't posted anything since Monday, and he just wanted me to inform all y'all that he isn't dead or missing ("Sorry to disappoint" he says, hee hee- that big goof! He just used that joke the other day!), but is just taking some time off from providing you, his treasured readers, with blog stuff 'n' junk. He says he's a little burned out, but if you ask me, he's just a big old wuss. Think I didn't get tired and stuff when I was winning American Idol and launching my mega-successful recording career? Shyeaaah, right! Anyway, whaddaya say we give the big baby his "me" time, but check in with him later to see if he's managed to pull himself up out of whatever funk he's let himself get into. Personally, I just think he's gone off into seclusion to smoke hashish and drink that nasty rum stuff with those skanky ho's of his, but that's just me. Anyway.

Bye-eee! And don't forget to buy my latest CD, Breakaway!

No comments: