Monday, June 14, 2004

New Diamond shipping list up. Here's the haul I should expect Wednesday:

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #1
EX MACHINA #1
GOTHAM CENTRAL #20
HUMAN TARGET #11
LUCIFER #51
SEAGUY #2 (Of 3)
JACK STAFF #5
DAREDEVIL #61
MEAT CAKE #13


and, of course, the tardy DEMO #7, which is supposed to be coming up from the Nashville shop. Then there's also CLOCK MAKER ACT 2 and WALKING DEAD 8, which were both on the list to come out last week but didn't, at least at my shop, and I was assured they were shipping this week instead SO WE SHALL SEE. Either way, looks like another pay-through-the-nose comics week. Any notions I might have had about sampling the FALLEN ANGEL trade will have to be put on hold. Looking forward to seeing what Chaykin will do on Challengers, Ex Machina looks promising, and hey-! Seaguy is only a three-issue series? Da Fug! There will also be another putrescent issue of the Worst Comic Ever, Daredevil, and a new issue of Jack Staff, always cause for rejoicing around Casa Bacardi. And speak of the devil- Dame Darcy returns with a new Meat Cake...an acquired taste which I acquired a long time ago. Don't ask me why, I just did.

And dat's what I be gittin, yo. Word to your mutha.

No comments: