Monday, February 14, 2005

Yes, it's that time of the week again. No, it's not my look at DC's newest solicits; that's coming soon. Instead, it's time to take a squint at the new Diamond shipping list! Here's what I should be getting on Wednesday, and it's a monster:

100 BULLETS #58
JLA CLASSIFIED #4 (wouldn't miss this for anything. Whoops- I should have put the Bwah-ha-ha Justice League in my 100 Things list!)
LUCIFER #59
OCEAN #4
PROMETHEA #32
TRIGGER #3
AMAZING JOY BUZZARDS #2
JACK STAFF #7
DAREDEVIL #70
LIVEWIRES #1

Ouch! Plus, I've still got Ultimates 2 3 out there, which could come in. I'll have to endure the disapproving glares of the comics shop people when I tell them to put back the Bill & Ted trade for the third straight week. Le sigh.

I typed this up after I posted the 100 Things list, but I set the post date before 'cause I wanted it to be seen. Just in case you were wondering!

No comments: