Monday, July 14, 2003

Hey there hi there ho there.

I was going to sit down first thing this morning and write about the movies I've seen and stuff I've read and listened to over the last few days, but when I sat down at my desk I noticed that my daughter had left a soda can on the top, and I had an ant party going on on top of it! So I had remove everything off the desk, move the desk away from the wall and the window in which the ants were entering, and clean and spray. It was a battle that made Helms' Deep look like a walk in the park. Though it was a mighty, time-consuming struggle, I am pleased to report that the ant menace has been suppressed, for now. If you find any misspellings or mistakes, it's all the ants' fault.

I've got places to go and people to be this afternoon, so I won't be able to write about anything much until later. Again, bear with me, puh-leeze.

No comments: