Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Haven't done this in a long while, so here's a This-or-That Tuesday!

Summer Fun!

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?
I like 'em both, but if you give me a choice I'll take a cold one
2. Swimming pool or beach?
Beach, I suppose...I've never been much for hanging out at the pool.
3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?
I haven't taken a real vacation in years, so if I got the chance I'd like to take a two-weeker somewhere.
4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?
Hawaii.
5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?
A cottage or chalet in the mountains sounds good.
6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?
Oh, hotel/motel/B&B. definitely. I'm not much of an outdoorsman. More of an indoorsman, actually.
7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?
I think it helps to have some sort of structure, but you have to leave room for playing it by ear as well.
8. Sneakers or sandals?
Sneakers, although I do often wear slides.
9. Air-conditioning or fans?
Air conditioning. Mrs. B wouldn't have it any other way.
10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?
Either is great, but I'll go to a baseball game anytime.

No comments: